WHIRLAWAY Disposals deliver power and reliability as a quick and easy replaceable unit. Ideal for apartment complexes or rented properties. Includes a removable splash guard.
- EZ mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation with removable splashguard for easy cleaning
- Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work or additional purchase required
- 1/3 HP, 1900 RPM permanent magnet motor achieves full speed quickly, helping reduce the possibility of a jam
- Reinforced polymer grind chamber will not rust and extends disposal life
- 2-year limited warranty
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 1/3 HP, 1900 RPM permanent magnet motor jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEANING: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation, removable splashguard for easy cleaning
- Compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- Continuous feed technology with galvanized steel grind component
- Safe for septic tanks that are properly sized for your home
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.