This First Alert 10-Year Sealed Tamper Resistant Ionization Smoke Alarm features a long-life 3V lithium battery that effectively provides a full 10 years of protection, without requiring any battery change. A single test/silence button lets you quickly mute nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. This smoke and fire alarm also includes an easy mounting bracket and alarm end-of-life indicator.
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-operated smoke alarm; the 10-year lithium-ion battery offers continuous power for the life of the alarm and provides continued monitoring even if there's a power failure
- Alarm features an ionization sensor for smoke detection, which is effective in recognizing smoke from flaming fires such as paper and grease fires
- Battery-operated unit provides continuous monitoring even if there's a power failure: Plus, it's easy to install
- Alarm also features loud 85-decibel alarm, easy mounting bracket, a single test, silence button, and an end-of-life signal so you know when to replace the unit
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.