- California & Utah Residents (Utah Effective 7/1/18): THIS WATER HEATER DOES NOT MEET ULTRA LOW NOX (ULN) EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE SALE, SHIPMENT OR INSTALLATION OF THIS WATER HEATER IN ANY AIR QUALITY DISTRICT THAT REQUIRES ULN WATER HEATERS. Please refer to the maps below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model
- 29 Gallon tank provides ample hot water for households with 1 to 2 people
- Natural gas water heater costs less to operate than electric models
- Delivers 62 Gallons of hot water in the first hour
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- 1-year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- 0.60 uniform energy factor makes this one of the most efficient gas water heaters available
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean or replace
- Push button ignition system simplifies the startup process
- Rated for installations up to 8,400 ft.
|Product Depth (in.)||16.5 in||Product Height (in.)||56.5 in|
|Product Width (in.)||16.5 in||Tank Valve Size (in.)||0.75 in|
|Water Connection Size (in.)||3/4 in|
|Application Type||Residential||BTU Rating||32000|
|Efficiency Level||High||Finish Family||Gray|
|Fuel Type||Gas||Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Maximum Temperature (F)||160 °F||Minimum Temperature (F)||45 °F|
|Nominal Tank Capacity (gallons)||29 gal||Pack Size||1|
|Product Weight (lb.)||110 lb||Rated Tank Capacity (gallons)||28 gal|
|Recovery Rate at 90F Rise (gallons/hour)||32.3||Returnable||90-Day|
|Tank Lining Material||Glass||Tank Warranty||6 Year|
|Uniform Energy Factor||0.6||Vent Type||Atmospheric|
|Water Heater Features||LoNox, Overheat Protection, Pilot Light Window, Pilot Reset Button, Temperature Pressure Relief Valve||Water Heater Profile||Tall|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||CSA Certified, FVIR Certified||Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Part Warranty||6 Year|
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.