The PG80ESA applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and designed for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The PG80ESA furnace is approved for use with natural or propane gas.
• Single Stage gas valve.
• Fixed Speeds, Constant Torque (FCT) ECM blower motor.
• LED diagnostics and self test feature.
• Hot surface ignition.
• Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting.
• Inner door for tighter sealing.
• 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications.
• Dual fuel compatible (including 13.0 SEER Heat Pumps).
• All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit.
• Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall.
• Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.