Liquid Nails Subfloor and Deck Construction Adhesive - 10oz
Liquid Nails Subfloor and Deck Construction Adhesive - 10oz is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Ideal for bonding common building materials, including plywood, wafer board, particle board, and lumber
- Provides the ability to gun in temperatures as low as 22 and as high as 120 with no running or dripping
- Formulated to increase structural integrity of wall, deck and subfloor systems
- Special bond prevents floors from squeaking
- Bridges gaps up to 3/8 in. to help ensure the best results for Pros and DIYers alike
- Ideal for foam board because it is a latex-based construction adhesive and contains no solvents that could attack foam
- A forgiving 15 minutes of working time before setting means that users can make final adjustments to perfect their work
- Independently certified to meet subfloor specifications, ensuring a quality product every time
- GREENGUARD Children and Schools SM Certified, and contributes to LEED certification and towards the NAHB National Green Building Standard certification of the structure
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Certain items are subject to a restocking fee depending on weight of class or shipment.
California Prop Warning
California Prop Warning