|Air Flow Configuration||Upflow / Downflow|
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||60|
|Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||21.000000|
|Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||21.000000|
|Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||27.500000|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||90.000000|
• Coils can be installed in upflow or downflow applications.
• High efficiency lanced fin design.
• Leak free product - pressure tested twice (500 psi immersion & 300 psi He).
• Coils have galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
• Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
• UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450° F) engineered polymer.
• Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
• Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
• Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
• Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
• Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF.
• Suction line refrigerant connections are:
1. 3/4" ODF on A-Coil 18-36 size models
2. 7/8" ODF on A-Coil 42-60 size models
3. 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
• Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
• Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field install kit.
• Proprietary software used to proof TXV's are not closed.
• Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
1. Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating.
2. Bulb clamped standard factory installed.
3. Wrapped bulb optional factory installed.
• R-22, R-410A, AC and Heat Pump compatible with appropriate TXV or piston installed.
• HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
• Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
• Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
• Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
• Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
• Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
• "No-hassle" 5 year warranty, with an additional 5 years warranty, upon registration at www.adpwarranty.com.
• All coils have durable packaging and bar coded labels on the box.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.