8" Fan & Limit Control
8" Fan & Limit Control is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Long terminal screws for wiring - Junctions can be made on terminal block
- Dial has individual pointers for fan cut-in and cut-out settings
- Removable solid copper jumper between fan and limit switches
- Summer fan switch for ventilation without changing control settings. Has same fan and limit switch mechanism
- Fan And Limit Control, Fan: 50 Deg. F To 265 Deg. F Range
- Adjustable Differential
- Limit: 100 Deg. F To 300 Deg. F Range
- 25 Deg. F Fixed Differential
- 8" Element
- Adjustable Limit Stop
- Summer Fan Switch
- Standard Enclosure
- No Mounting Bracket
- Line Voltage Jumper
Max Coverage Area (Sq. Ft)N/A
CA Residents Prop 65 Warning(s)N/A
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Certain items are subject to a restocking fee depending on weight of class or shipment.