C3 3 Inch Cleaning Tablets are a slow dissolving chlorine tablet designed to keep your pool free of bacteria, and algae. The tablets contain cyanuric acid to protect the chlorine from sunlight degradation. Works in skimmers, feeders or floaters.
For best results, use an automatic chlorine feeder, or floating dispenser designed for this product, or place this product in the skimmer basket.
- Do not allow this product to get damp or wet before use.
- Do not allow this product to contact other water treatment products.
- Do not use in a floaters or feeders that have been used with other dry chlorinating products.
- If placed in a skimmer, run the pump a minimum of 8 hours daily.
- Make sure skimmer is completely clean and free of residue from other water treatment products before putting this product in the skimmer.
- Do not use with other tablets or sticks in the same skimmer, floater, or feeder.
- Do not permit tablets to contact plastic pool linings or metal objects.
- Do not throw tablets directly into pool.
To provide optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal clear water, always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 80 to 120 ppm, and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently using a reliable test kit that measures all these ranges. Make any necessary adjustments promptly with the appropriate products.
Opening Your Pool:
Balance Pool water, shock treat or super chlorinate with a Poolife shock product. Stabilize your pool water with Poolife Stabilzer and Conditioner.
For best results, see "Water Balance" section above before treatment.
- Add four one-half ounce tablets per 10,000 gallons of pool water every day or as often as needed to maintain a chlorine residual at 1-4ppm. Follow "How To Use".
- Maintain water as stated in water balance.
- The dosage may very depending upon bather load, water temperature and other conditions.
- Pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm as measured with a Poolife Test Kit.
- As a preventative treatment, you should treat the pool with a Non Chlorine Shock product weekly to burn out organic material and to keep water sparkling clear.
In a case of alage growth, colored water, unpleasant odors, burning eyes, excess bather load, heavy rains and wind, or high temperatures, shock treat or super chlorinate with your preferred Poolife shock product.
For preventative algae control, use your preferred Poolife algaecide product regularly.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.