Eastman 115 Volt Condensate Removal Pump
Eastman 115 Volt Condensate Removal Pump is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The condensate pump is designed to automatically pump condensate produced by HVAC systems, refrigeration units, and more to any height up to 20 feet vertically once the level of condensate in the tank reaches a specified level. is ideal for the removal of condensation from your HVAC system. It features a 1/30 HP high-performance motor, a corrosion-resistant stainless steel motor shaft, high-impact ABS tank, and fully automatic operation. This condensate pump has a 6′ power cord and has three-intake holes for flexible installation. The pump is easy to install in both new and existing applications. UL/CUL certified.
- Includes safety switch which turns off the pump in case of overflow
- 1/30 HP high-performance motor with flow rate of 48 gallons per hour
- 20′ Shutoff; Rustproof ABS motor and tank cover, volute, and impeller
- Stainless steel motor shaft; Fully automatic and easy to install
- Reversible tank cover with three inlet drain holes for flexible installation
- Features thermal overload protection; 1/2 Gallon tank capacity; 6′ Power cord with three-pronged plug
- Rated for water temperature up to 140° F (60° C)
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
-To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Certain items are subject to a restocking fee depending on weight of class or shipment.
California Prop Warning
California Prop Warning