|Suction Line Size||7/8|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Air Flow Configuration||Multipoise|
|Filter Size||21 1/2 x 19 7/8|
|Coil Type||A Coil|
|Blower Motor Type||ECM|
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||170|
|Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||22.060000|
|Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||21.130000|
|Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||53.440000|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||175.000000|
|Parts Warranty||10 Year (When Registered in Residential Application)|
AIR HANDLER TECHNOLOGY AT ITS FINEST
The FB4C fan coil has the proven technology of Carrier fan coil units with Puron® refrigerant as well as vertical and horizontal applications. The design features contoured condensate pans with rugged drain connections, ensuring that little water is left in the unit at the end of the cooling duty cycle. The lack of standing condensate and corrosion free pans improves IAQ and product life, features homeowners appreciate.
Standard features include grooved tubing and louvered fins. Coil circuiting has also been updated to make the most of all Carrier heat pumps and air conditioners. Units come with solid state fan controls, 1-inch (25mm) thick insulation with R-value of 4.2, multi-speed motors, and fully-wettable coils. Units can accommodate factory- and/or field-installed heaters from 3 to 30 kW.
Assembled at the factory compliant with low leak requirements of less than 2% cabinet leakage rate at 0.5 inches W.C. and 1.4% cabinet leakage rate at 0.5 inches W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193 standard.
The FB4C fan coil design is loaded with popular features. These fan coils utilize the latest in electronic commutation motor (ECM) technology through the use of high efficiency, multi-tap ECM motors allowing reliable air delivery with increased static pressure. It comes in a pre-painted (taupe metallic) galvanized steel casing and a factory-supplied power plug for ease of installation. The FB4C unit is shipped with a factory-installed piston FB4CNF(018-048) or a Puron refrigerant TXV FB4CNP (018-061).
• Multi-Tap ECM (electronic commutating motor) motors - all sizes.
• Integrated motor controls, with 90-sec off TDR function, have replaced integrated circuit board.
• Five available speed tags to meet a wide range of applications.
• Large, grooved tube, louvered fin coils.
• Efficient, quiet, time-tested blower housings and diffusers.
• Sturdy, drainable condensate pans.
• Cabinet construction features innovations designed to prevent cabinet sweating.
• Tested for condensate disposal in much tougher conditions than Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute requirements.
• Super-thick R-4.2 insulation with vapor barrier.
• Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet. (taupe metallic)
• Design meets stringent regulations for cabinet air leakage of less than 2% when tested at 0.5 inches W.C., and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inches W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193 standard.
• Installation-flexible, multipoise units.
• Horizontal hanging provisions on cabinet.
• No tools required to access filter.
• Newly improved filter rack area filter door insulation added for improved air seal.
• Factory-installed heater packages available on select models. (5- through 15-kW)
• 3- through 30-kW accessory heaters - field installed.
• Factory-supplied power plug.
• Easy plug-in provisions for heater installation.
• Entry options for high and low voltage wiring hook-up.
• Leak-preventing sweat connections.
• Puron refrigeration factory-installed pistons on FB4CNF (018-048) coils.
• Thermostatic expansion valve, TXV, on all FB4CNP coils.
• Designed for manufactured housing applications.
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.