|High Pressure Switch||Yes|
|Low Pressure Switch||Yes|
|Net Cooling Capacity||47000|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4|
|Blower Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Condensate Connection Size||3/4|
|Condenser Motor Type||Direct|
|Filter Size||(2) 16x25x2|
|Gas Connection Size||1/2|
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||555|
|Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||74.375000|
|Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||46.625000|
|Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||33.375000|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||575.000000|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Year|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
High Efficient Gas Heating / Electric Cooling
3 to 5 Nominal Tons Exclusive, new EcoBlue™ Technology was designed to improve performance and efficiency while decreasing maintenance and installation costs. The industry’s first beltless direct-drive vane axial fan for rooftop units* is just one of many technological advances that prove that not all rooftop units are created equal. Other enhancements include a new control board and coil technology, permanently lubricated motor bearings, tool-less filter access doors and more – all available on this multiefficiency offering. *Available on select models
- Meets and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 energy efficiency levels
- New unit control board with intuitive, quick fan speed adjustment
- NEW Direct Drive – EcoBlue™ Technology Indoor fan system uses Vane Axial fan design and electronically commutated motor with beltless design
- Two-stage cooling capacity control on all models
- SEER to 16.0
- Gas efficiencies up to 82%
- Cooling operating range up to 125 °F (52°C) and down to 35°F (2°C)
- Innovative corrosive-resistant composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Exclusive IGC solid-state control for on-board diagnostics with LED error code designation, burner control logic and energy saving indoor fan motor delay
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
- Access panels with easy grip handles
- Innovative, easy starting, no-strip screw feature on unit access panels
- Tool-less filter access door
- Optional hinged access panels also available
- Two-inch disposable return air filters
- Same footprint as prior Carrier models for that original fit, reduces installation costs and time
- Field convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow configuration
- Provisions for thru-the-bottom power entry capability as standard
- Single point gas, electric, and controls connections
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated direct-drive ECM evaporator-fan motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motors with permanently lubricated bearings
- Low pressure and high-pressure switch protection
- Exclusive IGC anti-cycle protection for gas heat operation
- Solid-state electronic direct spark ignition system and flame roll-out safety protector
Standard Limited Warranty
- 10 years parts only heat exchanger - aluminized
- 15 years parts only heat exchanger - stainless steel
- 5 years parts only compressor
- 3 years SystemVu™ controller
- One year parts only on all other parts
- Additional extended warranty packages available
- Temperature Sensing EconoMi$er with relief
- Enthalpy Sensing EconoMi$er with relief
- Humidi-MiZer® Adaptive Dehumidification System
- Multiple Gas Heat Sizes
- Stainless Steel Gas Heat Exchangers
- Return Air Smoke Detector
- Supply Air Smoke Detector
- CO2 Sensor
- Condensate Overflow Protection
- Multiple Static Fan Capabilities
- Phase Monitor/Protection
- Thru-The-Base Utility Connections
- Louvered Hail Guards
- Non-Fused Disconnect Switch
- HACR Breaker
- Electric Heaters
- Low Ambient Controls
- Foil Face Insulation
- MERV-8 Return Air Filters
- Hinged Access Panels
- Unpowered Convenience Outlet
- Powered Convenience Outlet
- Coated Coils:
- Electrical Mechanical Controls
- SystemVu™ Integrated Communicating Controls
- RTU-Open Communicating Controls
- Extended Warranty Protection Plans
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.