HIGH EFFICIENT HEAT PUMP UNITS WITH PURON® (R-410A) REFRIGERANT
3 to 5 Nominal Tons
Patented, new EcoBlue™ Technology was designed to improve performance and efficiency while decreasing maintenance and installation costs. The industry’s first beltless direct-drive vane axial fan for rooftop units is just one of many technological advances that prove that not all rooftop units are created equal. Other enhancements include a new control board and coil technology, permanently lubricated motor bearings, tool-less filter access doors and more – all available on this multi efficiency offering.
- Meets and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 energy efficiency levels
- New unit control board with intuitive quick fan speed adjustment
- New direct drive - EcoBlue™ Technology indoor fan system uses Vane Axial fan design & electronically commutated motor
- Single-stage cooling capacity 04-06 models, two-stage on 07 models
- SEERs to 16.2
- HSPF to 8.3
- Standard Cooling operating range up to 125 °F (52°C) and down to 35°F (2°C), lower temperature operation possible with low ambient kits
- Innovative corrosive-resistant composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Proven high performance round copper tube and aluminum fin coil designs
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
- All models use a TXV refrigerant metering device
- New unit control board facilitating simple safety circuit troubleshooting and simplified control box arrangement as well as easy intuitive fan speed adjustment
- Access panels with easy grip handles
- Innovative, easy starting, no-strip screw feature on unit access panels
- Tool-less filter access door
- Optional hinged access panels also available
- NEW Direct Drive – EcoBlue™ Technology Indoor fan system uses Vane Axial fan design and electronically commutated motor with beltless design
- Two-inch disposable return air filters
- Same footprint as prior Carrier models for that original fit; reduces installation costs and time
- Field convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow configuration
- Provisions for thru-the-bottom power entry capability as standard
- Single point electrical and controls connections
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated direct-drive ECM evaporator-fan motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motors with permanently lubricated bearings
- Low pressure and high-pressure switch protection
- Precisely sizes suction line accumulator
- Proven Time/Temperature defrost logo and control board
Standard Limited Warranty
- 5 years electric heaters
- 5 years parts only compressor
- 3 year SystemVu™ controller
- One year parts only on all other parts
- Additional extended warranty packages available
- Temperature Sensing EconoMi$er with built-in relief
- Enthalpy Sensing EconoMi$er with built-in relief
- Multiple Electric Heat Sizes & Voltages
- Return Air Smoke Detector
- Supply Air Smoke Detector
- CO2 Sensor
- Condensate Overflow Protection
- Multiple Static Fan Capabilities
- Phase Monitor/Protection
- Thru-The-Base Utility Connections
- Louvered Hail Guards
- Non-Fused Disconnect Switch
- MERV-8 Return Air Filters
- Hinged Access Panels
- Unpowered Convenience Outlet
- Powered Convenience Outlet
- Coated Coils:
- Electrical Mechanical Controls
- Intelligent SystemVu™ Integrated Communicating Controls
- Large full text – multi line display
- USB Flash Port for data transfer
- Built in i-Vu®, CCN and BACnet®
- Refrigerant pressure from display
- Quick LED Status – Run, Alert, Fault
- Conventional stat or sensor capabilities
- Historical component runtime and starts
- Supply Air Tempering
- Equipment / System Touch Compatibility
- Demand Limiting and ZS Sensor Compatibility
- RTU-Open Communicating Controls
- Extended Warranty Protection Plans
|Condenser Air Flow||Vertical|
|High Pressure Switch||Yes|
|Low Pressure Switch||Yes|
|Net Cooling Capacity||35000|
|Net Heating Capacity||34000|
|Blower Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Condensate Connection Size||3/4|
|Condenser Motor Type||Direct Drive|
|Filter Size||(2) 16x25x2|
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||475|
|Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||46.625000|
|Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||74.375000|
|Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||33.375000|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||475.000000|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Year|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.