THE 811SA GAS FURNACE
The 811SA Legacy™ Line 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnace features Bryant’s QuieTech™ noise reduction system for incredibly quiet induced draft operation. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and designed for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 811SA furnace is approved for use with natural or propane gas, and Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement.
• QuieTech™ noise reduction system.
• Fixed-Speeds, Constant Torque (FCT) ECM blower motor.
• Microprocessor based “smart” control center.
• Adjustable heating air temperature rise.
• Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass, non-volatile fault code memory, and self test feature.
• On-board fuse for transformer protection.
• Perfect Light™ Igniter.
• Patented blocked vent safeguard to ensure proper furnace venting.
• Inner door for tighter sealing, fully insulated blower compartment.
• 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications.
• HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible.
• All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit.
• Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall.
• Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory.
• Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
• Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Convertible to Propane|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Limit Control Range||SPST|
|Ignition Type||Silicon Nitride Hot Surface|
|Heat Exchanger Type||Aluminized Steel Clamshell|
|Gas Connection Size||1/2 - NPT|
|Blower Wheel||11 X 8|
|Blower Speeds||Multi-Speed ECM|
|Blower Motor Type||Fixed-Speeds, Contant Torque ECM|
|Blower Motor RPM||1050|
|Blower Motor HP||1/3|
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.