549K units are high efficient single-packaged Heat Pump
units that are pre-wired and pre-charged with Puron® (R-
410A) HFC refrigerant. Electric heat is available as a
field-installed accessory. The units are factory tested
prior to shipment. Models have two stages of cooling
• Puron (R-410A) HFC refrigerant
• SEER’s up to 16.0 and HSPF up to 8.3
• Sound levels as low as 76 dB
• Meets or Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 energy efficient requirements
• Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240
• Designed in accordance with Underwriters’ Laboratories Standard 1995
• Listed by UL and UL, Canada
• Two -stage cooling capacity control
• Exclusive non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with
ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
• Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500
hours salt spray protection
• TXV refrigerant metering system
• Fully insulated cabinet
• Standard cooling operating range up to 125˚F (52˚C) and down to 40°F
(4°C). Low Ambient allows cooling operation down to -20°F (-29°C)
• Access panels with easy grip handles and no-strip screw feature
• Two-inch disposable return air filters
• Tool-less filter access door
• New Direct Drive – Fan Axial Axion Fan System.
• New Unit Control Board with intuitive quick fan speed adjustment.
• Field Convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow on all models.
• Provisions for thru-the-bottom power entry capability
• Single point electric connections
• Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
• Two stage scroll compressor with internal line-break overload protection
• 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
• Two speed permanently lubricated evaporator-fan motor
• Two speed permanently lubricated, totally enclosed condenser-fan motors
• Low pressure and high-pressure switch protection
• Liquid line filter drier on each circuit
• Suction Line Accumulator
• Two stage thermostat required to help provide great energy and comfort
STANDARD LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY
• 5-year electric heater parts
• 5-year compressor parts
• 1-year parts
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||473|
|Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||46.750000|
|Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||74.380000|
|Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||41.380000|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||485.000000|
-We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
-Please note: After 30-Days a Restocking Fee will be applied to all returns after 30-Days.
-To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
-To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or come in-store.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Unfortunately, WE CANNOT accept returns on Clearance, Sales Items & Gift Cards
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
All orders take about 2-24 business hours to process and ship out. All packages will ship Monday-Friday.
Your order will be packaged with care and discretion. Items are securely wrapped to prevent shifting while in transit.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification which includes a tracking number. You can also track your order through your profile page here.
Orders Over A Certain Weight Are Subject To Pallet Deliveries Which Could Be Subject To Higher Shipping Costs, However Shipping Speeds Remain The Same 1-4 Days, Depending On Location.
Please note: Tracking numbers often take up to 24 hours to be recognized by carriers. If you attempt to track your order and the tracking number returns a non-trackable message, please try again later as your tracking number may not have yet been fully recognized by your carrier.